The Forgotten Locket - Lisa Mangum The perfect ending to the best romance novels' trilogy I've ever read.

The Forgotten Locket was amazing! I'm not quite sure what to say about it. It revealed a lot about Dante's family and Leo or Orlando. We also learn a very interesting fact about Orlando and Abby. And I do mean Orlando, not Leo. I know, they're the same person but Orlando is used more as Leo's younger self.

Right from the very beginning, questions are answered. For example, the reason why Leo calls Abby his "lady of light". I know right! It's in the first or second chapter; I can't remember. And right at the end of the book we finally learn who Sofia is. Trust me when I say, you won't be able to guess who it is. Or at least, it's not who you're thinking it is right now.

The characters grew in this book. We have close call after close call with the river of time and Dante. All of the characters remain true to themselves which was great.

I have to say, there is a point where if you find out Abby can't travel back to her own time, (and if Dante dies), I was okay with her staying in the past as long as she ended up with Orlando. Yes, Leo's younger self is even more charming than you already know him as. Dante is a lot like Leo when he was younger, which was cool. But he wasn't so a like that they were like the same people. There were just a lot of similarities.

Lisa Mangum delivered a most spectacular romance novel and is the best romance novelist I've ever read. She's very talented and I'm looking forward to her next novel!