The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4) - Rick Riordan Another successful, enrapturing book from Rick Riordan!

I loved The Battle of the Labyrinth. It's fast paced, right from the beginning to the end. I really enjoyed learning more about Nico. The way Riordan brought Rachel into the story was beautifully done.

Ever since the first book, I really liked Luke. He was just one of those likeable characters. Even as a bad guy, I still really like Luke. I don't want to say that it's sad that he's bad now. I mean it is, but I'm not really sad about it. It just is. I do wish he had stayed good though. He was an awesome addition to Camp Half-Blood. The whole thing with him and Kronos is really interesting though. I don't think I really understood it until I read the book over again.

What is there left to say? Riordan did an awesome job bringing the Greek myths into his modern setting. I liked his use of Calypso, Daedalus, and Minos. It was great. I loved how he gave back ground around Daedalus and Minos- two characters in the Greek Myths I hadn't known much about beforehand, especially Minos.