The Prisoner of Cell 25 - Richard Paul Evans Richard Paul Evans is a fantastic author and I look forward to reading the second book in this series, Michael Vey: Rise of the Elgen.

In this book, Evans switches from third person to first person very effectively and smoothly so much that you hardly notice that you're reading third person. All of the characters were different but cool. I'm not sure who I like best out of all the characters but they were all likeable, except for Nichelle and Dr. Hatch. I have to say, I tried to guess who's side Zeus would end up on and I really didn't know for sure until the end. Well done, Mr. Evans.

The writing was pretty good. I don't really have much to complain about except for this one instance in the beginning of the book where you were told one thing and then later you were told the same thing just with more detail. I just thought it was a little redundant; if you ask me, the two parts should have been merged. But that's really it and even then, it's really small.

Over all, it was a wonderful book.