The Throne of Fire - Rick Riordan I absolutely loved this book! It was everything and more than what I could've ever expected. Rick Riordan successfully instilled the right emotions in you as you read. He was particularly successful in some of the most important parts of the book.

Rick Riordan has, once again, woven a magical tale filled with adventure, convincing characters, and suspense.

I really came to love the new characters introduced in The Throne of Fire. The ending was terrific and unpredictable. Sadie is now my favorite character in the series. This book is better than The Red Pyramid and quickly made it to my favorites list before I was 100 pages into it. Riordan stayed true to the older characters while giving us new, fresh, and memorable characters.

The plot was amazing! It was unpredictable and intertaining. I'm not quite sure what else to say about it since I just summed it up in those two sentences. I absolutely can't wait for the next book. The Throne of Fire even helped me remember how much I loved The Red Pyramid.